Tuesday, February 28, 2006

retards

So I just left my sleeping child upstairs in our locked apartment to come down to this computer room in the building and check my e-mail because I'm a retard and then I saw that someone had printed out some CRAP about mormons and it had all these pictures of people in their garments and inside the temple and they said rediculous things like heaven is only for perfect, sinless, married mormons and I was like, I just HATE when people who are so stupid they have nothing to do but write s-hite like that and there are actually people who are not going to ask the real truth and just believe that hooha...I balled it up and threw it away. Sometimes I am amazed at how Salt Lake is like the most anti-mormon place I've ever lived and everyone in the world just assumes it's the center of mormonism....I suppose there's opposition in this as well...retards...it bothers me I guess because this is my life...this is the religion that can help everyone know who they are and how to be happy and people make it seem trite and bogus and that makes me want to get all up in their face and spit. It doesn't change my mind or my life it just bugs me...kind of like ugg boots and hair extensions and acrylic nails.
I was sitting upstairs in my house reading a book by Colleen McCollough (the one responsible for the Thorn Birds, a book I revisit at least once a year because, come on, priests and farmhands and green eyed irish girls, and a mom named Fee) called the Grass Crown about the Roman Empire and the early folks before Ceasar, etc....and all I kept thinking while I was reading about the forum and Livius Drusus and Publis Rutillius Rufus was how much I wish my name was Mos Def....I mean, really, don't you? That is seriously awesome...
One time when I was at the dentist in high school the receptionist lady who was Mike Bedard's mom told me that Erin Elaine Tuttle sounded like a name from a fairy tale or something...that was nice but it's no Mos Def...
today I wished I was mostly deaf at least because Gabriel is out of town and Dellah colored on my cream damask ottoman with a blue crayon and dropped black beans on the carpet and screamed the entire time we were in Big Lots spending $50 on things like sidewalk chalk, facial cleanser, toilet paper and a closet rod extender by rubbermaid...amazing how the total just grows and grows as you accumulate a cartfull in Big Lots....Ruby cries every time someone looks at her that she doesn't know...right now that's happening with some foreign folks using the fax machine...i guess I should go before one of you calls family services about neglecting dellah in my apartmentand Ruby in public.
love

No comments: