Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I just ate the last of those little powdered sugar covered balls with the walnuts that you sometimes see at weddings only I make them about once a week. The recipe says it makes 30 but I can only ever get 28. Those extra two would make a big difference I think.
I can't wait to get my yoga booty ballet in the mail so I can work them off :)
I wish I was in California for an art show like all of those that are in California for an art show right now. I also wish that the art show were in San Francisco because then I could go to H&M and the art show but as it is, I am in Salt Lake in number 829 with no more cookies.

3 comments:

bug girl said...

Yeah!!!! Hi Erin, nice to see you in blog space. I am so excited that I will now be able to keep track of you and your family.

marshall p said...

hi! you are cute. I love you.
love,
me

Cindy Bean said...

Art shows are overrated.