Monday, February 06, 2006

christmas

I've never done this before so I hope it ends up somewhere like where it should...We just had Christmas in Seattle with my family and it was Dellah's first navidad with an idea of what goes on in the world so she walked around all day saying 'ho ho ho' when asked what santa clause says and loved her presents and all the normal. Ruby just sat there basically burried under so much stuff she couldn't focus but I'm sure she's happy about all the acquisitions on the inside. I got lots of good stuff too because Gabriel has gotten all professional about the whole thing and did some great things (ie, he had my orange Hanover Recycling Center t shirt that I wear every single day remade because it's about ugly now) and brought back some really pretty jewelry from Mexico...blah blah..here are some photos.

No comments: