Sunday, February 26, 2006

stuff

I really like that show #1 single and I just can't believe how much Lisa Loeb reminds me of Emily Asplund in some way and also how I wish I could leave a dressing room in a thong and go as Isaac Mizrahi if he liked my underwear...her bottom is totally awesome...also, speaking of bottoms, that last post made it sound like I wiped my child's bottom with my hand instead of her nose...just wanted to clear that up...also, I wanted to say how nice it is to read all of your blogs and really feel that you are the smartest people on the earth or at least really good writers that make me smile and feel like stuff makes sense in life. Thank you for that Marsha and cindy and becca and Brigham and Jared and kim and everyone else...i love you

8 comments:

Brigham said...

Instead of using your hand you wiped your child's bottom with her nose?

marshall p said...

HOLY CATS! I love that show #1 single! Suzanne and I were watching it the other night and loving it. At first we were like, "Lisa Loeb? Lisa Lame." But she totally overpowered our resistance by being so real and so likeable. I loved how when she came out in her underwear she said, "I don't know, I guess the devil made me do it." And I also loved how she was so honest about wanting to get married and have kids, but not whiney at all.

I guess I can see how she would remind you of Emily, except totally different. Like how she didn't actually rip that guy a new hole when he leaked to the Post that they were dating.

Cindy Bean said...

I think it's the glasses.

I was watching that show in my roommate Lisa's room while she was in the Bahama's and I thought, this might make me get a little TV and become an addict in my own room. Now I have to see if I have a cable plug too.

marshall p said...

also I wanted to tell you that I saw the "Isaac" that she was on and it was good too. 'Isaac" is my other t.v. addiction, besides just flipping channels.

erin T to the S said...

man, I can't seem to get it right...i wiped her bottom with a wipe and her nose with my hand when there are no kleenex but anytime someone else would like the job I'm open for replacements :)

Brigham said...

Hey, that was pretty hot on #1 Single when dude started kissing Lisa at the party, huh?

erin T to the S said...

totally, so good...Brigham, you should meet her and read her the book of mormon and marry her...she's so cute! and she says she's looking for someone super smarty and super clever...helloooo

Brigham said...

Maybe the most attractive thing about this Lisa is her apartment? It's Brooklyn sized, but seems to be in the East Village. But if this one dude was "so young" at 30, how is 28 year old me going to do? I don't care, I'll rise to the challenge.

Plus, Jewish girls are soooo hot.
But she wants to be pregnant in a wedding dress?