Monday, February 27, 2006

dinner

We just ate at Red Robin because it's Gabriel's last supper with us until friday and we have to eat up to survive the cold winter alone....or at least the week...I had the quacamole burger...so good...and about a hundred fries and ranch and some strawberry lemonade...annnndddd the mile high mud pie which we all shared and Ruby got all made like, 'just because I don't have any teeth, you still have to feed me whipped cream every 10 seconds or I'm going to scream my baby scream until you do', so we did. I hope I can find a way to talk after tomorrow when I don't have this Dell Inspiron 700m from Kirton and McConkie Attornies at Law...
do you think people should own scales in their home to weigh themselves? I can't' decide if it's good to know or better not to or what....discuss...reply....love me....I love you

2 comments:

Brigham said...

You know what you should have in your home? A digital camera!

bug girl said...

Hmmm, I currently live in a house where there is not a scale. It drives me nuts. But when I live in a home with a scale I either step onto it too often to see change (except for up) or I forget it is there (and that is when I would see it go down). So, I only think about my weight when I am feeling heavy and globular, and those are times when I shouldn't stand on a scale. So, I don't know what I prefer. I think I just prefer fitting into my pants without feeling squeezed into my pants.