Wednesday, March 01, 2006

shameless consumerism

Today I went to costco and became an executive member because I spend so darn much money there I need 2% back at the end of the year and I was informed that there are special mornings when you can go before everyone else can go and they give you pastries and juice and stuff...I'm all the way sure that I will never be up and shopping at 8am in the near future so it doesn't really matter but I guess that's as close to a red carpet/gift bag/celebrity treatment thing I'm gonna get...maybe I'll do it once just to feel cool....cool and bed-headed with pajamas on.
Then I went to wal-mart where I bought more coconut popsicles because the two boxes (12 total) that I bought on saturday were gone and also some fruit and milk and the lady and the tramp dvd and some new sharpies because I love buying sharpies and having them in every color and tip size and blah blah but I never use them and then somehow, when I need a sharpie, I don't have even one! so more sharpies. then I got some generic razors because I tried to ride the 'VENUS' razor is the best thing ever wave but it's just not and I just need something to get the hairs without all the hype...the venus actually really sucks. Then I went to the drive-thru at Subway to get the sub of the day which is turkey breast only the guy was like, could you wait just a minute, I'll be right there and then it was like more than a minute or even 10 of them so I hit reverse and got outa there since it was 8 till 4 and meg ryan was going to be on Oprah...I always wondered whatever happened to her...and I vowed never to inject collagen anywhere on my face and turned the tv off and read some more book and ate some more popsicle and here I am...
today I wore a dress because it is glorious outside and it made me feel good. We drove with the sunroof opened and Dellah was all quiet so I turned around and realized that she was all paralized by the sun in her light light blue eyes and I know how bad that hurts so I closed it...moon roof instead...Ruby started out with two turquoise socks and came home with one which always amazes me because she just sits in a seat that I heave around everywhere and never moves or walks...where IS that sock? I wanted to get Pride and Prejudice on video for 17$ at wal-mart but they were all out....I really hate that.

2 comments:

Cindy Bean said...

I haven't seen Meg Ryan in any actual footage since the lip injections and haven't really been convinced that she's had them, I wish I could have seen that Oprah. I have a too much caffeine headache right now.

marshall p said...

I watched this show called something like "starlicious makeovers" on the style network where they showed all the before and afters of all these people and Meg Ryan was one of them and let me just say, she's had them. a person just doesn't go from having no lip harry met sally to fish-lip fight promoter without a little help from the collagen man.

also I think I'm having an Erin love affair moment right now. LOVE A-FFAIR.