Tuesday, February 07, 2006

lo que pasa aqui en el barrio

lo que pasa aqui en el barrio

so, it's tuesday and tonight are my two favorite shows on t.v. American Idol and House. Let me just say that if I had Tivo my life would be so much easier because, ideally, I don't really want my children to watch television but, as it is, I am addicted to certain shows, and, like an addict, I don't care who is around, I HAVE to watch and, as a result, their world will probably be tainted because of me and they'll blame me for everything and hate me forever. But that's later and maybe I'll get some will-power or at least a Tivo before it happens...fingers crossed. Also, I really wish I were getting diamonds for valentine's day but who really gets diamonds for valentine's day that is a real person with bills and a 4'x7' kitchen? I have decided I will settle for something else but I don't know what...
Dellah says, 'oh man, poops!' every time she has a poopy diaper, like the poop totally infiltrated her personal space without her consent. I wonder how many things I do that about...oh man, love handles...oh man, can't stop shopping....oh man, bags under my eyes...

2 comments:

Brigham said...

I'm so lucky to have found out about this. (The blog.)

Cindy Bean said...

"oh man, gay boys everywhere" that's what my current emotion is. i loooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvveeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!