Thursday, March 02, 2006

that half a size really matters

so the saddest thing is when you are always on the search for the wear everyday shoes in black and brown and you actually find them in TJ Maxx where shopping is affordable and they have both black and brown in a 9 1/2 and neither one in a ten...it turns out that after reproducing twice, my once 9 1/2 foot is now and ten and I am no longer in the running to becoming America's Next Top model....today on the Tyra show there was this chubby girl who was like, watching America's next top model motivates me to exercise and I lost 60 pounds....
what?
I have to say that watching America' s next top model almost motivates me to do everything but exercise and lost 60 pounds...like advocate smart people instead of dumb skinny ones that want to make money off of their skinniness because they know they're dumb and never never living with people that steal your energy drinks or even more, never living with people that DRINK energy drinks...
I gave two haircuts today: one Jessica Rabbit and one Erin Tuttle(pixie action) to the moms in my ward. I sure do like cutting hairs...I can't wait until I can go to school and have a hair salon/boutique/bakery shop where I can sell all the stuff that Marsha and Cindy make and my dad's cookies and cut folk's hair...it's going to be called 'South'...if anyone makes a hair salon/boutique/whatever named South now, I will totally pimp slap you to oblivion...do you hear me? anyway...good times. I have to go upstairs and move out of my apartment now by myself because my husband is gone so I hope I don't stub my toe for the 100th time today because I'm already walking like my name is Mos Def and my jeans are down around knee caps...walk, drag..walk, drag...what up, what up...I got soul but I'm not a soldier...

4 comments:

marshall p said...

I wish I could come help you right now.

Schyler said...

Erin. Do you have an email address anymore. I don't have it, if you do. I wanted to tell you of the great author i'm reading, paul theroux, the old patagonian express, 1979. his literary criticism, descriptions, and use of the language is at once musical and magical. check it out. he's probably dead or very old so used book stores probably Lewi

Cindy Bean said...

Oh wow, Erin, Lewi is on here. If Erin doesn't check out that book, I will. Of course, that would be AFTER I finish reading The Pirates! On An Adventure with Scientists.

erin T to the S said...

dad, I don't know how to find you here in blog space but my e-mail is madresanchez@hotmail.com...dad...
dad...are you there, Dad?