Tuesday, March 07, 2006

making up for lost photos

these are Ruby's new summer shoes...I have to say that I just put them on her to see how cute baby feet look in sandals...obviously she only wears them inside since it's freezing outside but summer's commin' and she's ready... This is me and Ruby because we hang out a lot. She's cute...I've been cuter but it's all I can do these days...at least I'm happy...most of the time :)
This is Ruby and me in the living room of our old apartment that we don't live in anymore...that is how we live...Ruby attached to me in the Baby Bjorn because she can't be put down but hopefully she can get over that before kindergarten because this thing only goes up to 23 pounds.
This is Dellah who isn't going potty but she likes to sit like a funny person while she watches baby einstein...yes, she is wearing leg warmers with her skirt because the apple doesn't fall far from the mama tree and I think it looks even cuter on babies than on humans. Dellah is very cute and likes to say so many things and surprise us with things she knows that we didn't know she knew...like today she said giraffe...well, actually just 'raff' but she was looking at a picture of a giraffe so she toatally said giraffe..
so there, some pictures from the last little while...I tell you, it was traumatic to put these on here and I don't know how many times I can do it but maybe once a month or so or maybe more if I can figure it out and feel happy about it. I am sad that superman's wife died...it just seems too sad for words for their little mini superman kid...at least they're together now and maybe somebody will get them married in the big house so they can fly to the ice castle together forever.
We went to Ruby's therapy today and got told that maybe she needs to be put in a full body stocking thing to simulate closeness and comfort. She also is pretty sure that Ruby's having a meltdown lately because we moved and she is really sensitive to changes in her environment....I know, I know...it really does sound like bunk to me too but when you're around Ruby for longer than 2 hours you realize that she really has some issues that make her 'not like the others' so to speak....so now I'm looking for a neoprene unitard for an infant...good luck, Erin.
Today I have eaten 3 avocados in various forms, mostly in quesadillas...I also got the 'gotta have it' size of cake batter ice cream and ate it with much joy and rejoicing this afternoon and evening, thinking, this is the best ice cream on the face of the earth...
I would like to add Salma Hayak to my list of oscar favorities and Jamie Foxx to my list of disasters...i hate turquoise shirts with tuxedos...come on now...
Gabriel told me today that he has been reading my blog...I found that entirely appropriate since he is my spouse. I love Gabriel. He seriously works harder than anybody I know. I wake up and he's gone in the morning because he is that responsible...I am so happy I married someone who understands that you have to be like that to be successfu (because I know it but it's just so hard for me to do it)...I am also glad that he bathes every day (because I can't always say the same for myself) and that he wears pink ties and lavender ties and looks really nice all the time like a real life lawyer (because I like to look nice all the time but most of the time I look like someone wearing the same jeans and t-shirt every day)...basically, Gabriel is most everything I wish I was but am not yet...except a man, which I am glad I am not! he is wonderful. I love Gabriel.
By the way, that one Burger King commercial for the chicken sandwich where it's like a bucking bronco chicken and the guy is riding it is THE FUNNIEST thing I have seen in a long time...
go avocadoes, go coconut popsicles, go cold stone, go ling ling pot stickers, go Marsha for going to Europe, go me for uploading pictures, Go Rams '95!!! go winter for never ever leaving Utah and staying all year so we freeze to death.

1 comment:

Cindy Bean said...

I love how your little girls all have bracelets on. You are teaching them early how to accessorize. I still can't figure out how to wear a bracelet. AND I love how Dellah's leggings match her sweater which matches her bow. If only I could be so coordinated.