Friday, March 10, 2006

friday night fever

Tonight the Sanchezes went to the Bombay house for the first time since Emily Asplund's birthday like two years ago when Dellah was 4 months old and I announced I was pregnant with Ruby...after having various people be amazed by that announcement and some laugh at the combined good and horribleness of it, I went home and threw up the Bombay house and hadn't been back....until today when the vegetable coconut kurma was in rare form and the mango lassi was as the dews from heaven...MAN I'M GLAD WE WENT TO THE BOMBAY HOUSE!! Dellah loved the kurma too and the naan and I thought, "train up a child"...only the lights are so low and yellow there that I didn't realize her whole face was that same yellow/orange color from all the lovin' of all that kurma until we got outside and needed a serious wet nap....and then we went to Cold Stone and had a sugar fix and now we're home watching 'walk the line'...it has been a really good day. I'm so happy it's friday. Nothing really changes but for some reason the weekend just always feels better doesn't it? Last night Ruby did the sign for 'eat'. I teach those babies signs from the time they're tiny and it's so nice when they do them back at the right time...ah, little Rubiferous, she's really in there..

2 comments:

Cindy Bean said...

Please and thank you. May I please give you water, thank you.

I LOVE AMRIT!!!

Cindy Bean said...

Or is it AMRIK!!!