Saturday, March 04, 2006

saturday is a special day....

This particular saturday is especially special in a special way because, here we sit in the sanchez' newest living room that we rent, literally swimming in belongings that I am ready to forsake at this moment and live the life of a pauper...WHERE DID ALL THIS POOP COME FROM? AND WHY DO I HAVE WITHOUT A JOKE, 16 PAIRS OF DIFFERENTLY PATTERNED BLACK TIGHTS?...and that's just the black ones!!! We somehow have managed to stuff ourselves into this place that's even smaller than our OTHER one that we thought was too small...unfortunately, the balcony is not as deadly here on the third floor as it was on the 8th (I just tried to spell 8th and for some reason I couldn't figure it out...eighth, eigth...I'm tired)..
so,When you ask the elder's quorum to help you move, you basically sign up for, 'please go ahead and break everything I hold dear or is of any value in my life' help and to me that's not actually helping although I suppose you pay for what you get but I went and bought those hooligans krispy kremes and pineapple orange juice this morning I expect a darn sight more than negligence at the cellular level which obviously some of them struggle with on a daily basis....one guy actually shows up to help SOAKED in sweat like he's been on the treadmill since tuesday wondering what we want him to carry and I'm like, oh, I don't know....something WATERPROOF!!!...lame. So they dropped our flat screen tv on the floor, broke the wheel of the leg of the crib and thereby, broke the leg of the crib, broke the laundry closet door and that's only what we know so far! Then the brigham apartments gets it's parking garages broken in to this past week, and I have no idea until last night when I went to pick up Gabriel from being gone all week, that the passenger side door won't open because someone tried to pry it away from the car with a crobar and since they couldn't get it, now we can't either...double lame....or maybe that's triple lame...i suppose since my one solace was that my car was at least nice and clean and new looking, I am now being humbled...got it...thanks...
It's a lot like camping here...Dellah's eating some grease with food that Ronal McDonald made her in the middle of the living room surrounded by boxes and watching cruz azul play soccer...whenever she sees soccer she says, 'GOOOOOLLLL' whether they've scored or not which I think is really funny. She talks so much it's just a shame most of it is incrypted...
I am sitting on the floor with this (borrowed) laptop on a box filled with DVD's (woohoo by the way, we totally get stolen internet down here too!!!) and my crown burger coca cola balancing precariously beside it...I better go so I can contribute to the order, not the entropy...escribire mas, mas tarde...

2 comments:

Cindy Bean said...

She will eat Ronald's food for the rest of her life. It's drugged.

marshall p said...

you are the best.