Sunday, March 19, 2006

strep

I feel like poop. I woke up after sleeping for 14 hours and I need to go back to sleep. My throat is covered in white nastiness and I am taking antibiotics. I was looking forward to a very different weekend like visiting Marsha on this, her birthday, or returning some bad purchases or swallowing without agony and tears....I just sneezed and was brought to my knees in pain...I notice there has been a famine of comments to most everyone's blog...I wonder if that is some lunar phenomenon or if everyone is bored or busy...I'm not busy so I better stop being boring then. time to go.

2 comments:

marshall p said...

I think the initial rush of blogging has worn off. We need a new drug.

Cindy Bean said...

It comes and goes. I think I like to blog more when I don't have time to blog. I like how I'm actually keeping a voyeuristic journal.

Are you feeling better?