Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Tuesdee

We had one of those awkwardly long terms with the 'work computer' and Gabriel took it back on monday so I'm down here in the computer room at the Brigham (apartments) typing on this huge keyboard that feels like its fake it's so big. Our car is in the shop until tomorrow night so I have been maroon fived at my house doing nothing...I suppose I could go and take a walk but that would be overrated and much too exerting.
I took a shower today...that was enough exertion. I have to give props to shave gel...it's just miraculous, actually...isn't it? How that bright blue little dot becomes a whole leg full of lavish foam? I for one don't know how I shaved without it before it was on sale at Big Lots.
These are some things I wish Utah had:
Dunkn' Donuts
Big Al's (seafood place in North Carolina)
H&M
Top Shop
Krogers supermarket
Urban Outfitters
humidity

That about sums up my wish list.
also I wish I lived by all my friends so I could have people to talk to that weren't internet people but internet people are better than no people.
goooooo....oreo McFlurries...especially when you get a little dollop of the creme from the inside of the oreo that's all cold and mixed with ice cream.....so gooooood.

2 comments:

Brigham said...

I can't believe there's not an Urban Outfitters in Utah let. What, do they not want to make more money?

It's like back when Utah didn't have any Krispee Kremes or Joes Crab Shacks.

erin T to the S said...

i know....utah is too much too little, too late..when there finally is an urban outfitters, there'll be like 5 and then they'll all go out of business...ie the great Gap scare of 2003...