Monday, March 03, 2008

I'm like the most handiest person ever.

First of all, I would like to draw my readership's attention (being full aware that I don't even have a readership so this is mostly just congratulating myself) to the totally long line of linkage there to your right. I DID IT!! How long have I had this blog? Like almost 3 years? And the only 3 little things over there were done by Marsha at a party like 2 years ago. I don't know how to organize them alphabetically but I received a vision the other night of how to make these little links and, like a good Christian, I immediately came to 'template land' and succeeded. I love little visions.
Now that you are dumbfounded by my electronical prowess, let me draw your attention to the fact that I just washed my walls. I don't even know what's wrong with me because I have this huge headache and I'm hungry and I'm walking around with my new Clorox Green Solutions bottle washing all the walls. I washed the little parts of my windows where the window closes and it's always full of sheesh. I used ten thousand hundred paper towels which totally defeats the purpose of buying Clorox Green products but, you know what...eat it. I'm addicted to paper towels.
Also I just played parque (park) with my children which means that a parental figure donates their body to the cause and small children romp around all over me and want me to flip them and throw them and jostle them happily for and hour or something. Mostly I think that fathers need to be the primary bread winning parks because I just have other stuff to do but their little street urchin faces were all anticipatory and their little princess dresses were all cutely disheveled and I caved.
So now I feel as though I have exercised on top of all the other productivity I have produced with many productive products as a result.
There was this epoch in my life where all these people were like, "you look like Milla Jovovich." and I was like...'thanks'
Now she has a line at Target and I use Clorox products and no longer get told that I look anything like her....
'two roads diverged in a yellow wood and sorry I could not travel both....and that has made all the difference', right Robert? that's what I thought.
They have found me. Crap.
I am now being pulled and hit and pounded with small doctor instruments by Ruby who is yet to even say a single word so I have no idea what she's even on about at all. She's just all screamy and annoying and I thought They didn't know I was up here.
So now I have to be the Doctor because for some reason it's just so much fun when I fake take their temperature and fake listen to their pulse and fake look in their ears with fake plastic doctor paraphernalia....
But wait..
I can add this to my list of accomplishments.
....did not completely go out of my mind all the way yet and it's a whole 12:57pm...
I need seriously really and honestly need a jamba juice. not a very big one. just a jamba juice and a salad from Cafe Rio and a creme horn from Wal Mart....
i totally deserve it.
like totally.

8 comments:

bug girl said...

I wish you were my mom. I am glad I finally made it into your links:) I am sorry that that creepy muskrat sits there on the front page, I have nothing to blog about to send it down the queue.

I haven't played doctor in years. My job is to put the baby to sleep or get her a cup of milk. I try to stay all boring for her so that when I take her in my arms she closes her eyes automatically and sleep comes in seconds.

JenW said...

good job with the linkage! i am totally impressed and love my differentiation from all other "jen"s

JOSH AND ANGELA said...

Readers? Always. Comments? Sometimes. love erin? Definitely.

YAY for your electronic prowess...I think you should add our blog, too and tell us what house number you are at so we can come see these clorox clean windows!
therichensfamily.blogspot.com

andi said...

Ditto to Kim! Hey, let's go to the zoo!

erin T to the S said...

Kim and Jenny thanks
Angela...I'm on it. I'll get yours over there soon.
Andi- I'm up for the zoo...I wish it were warmer though

Melody said...

I can't believe I'm such a loser and just barely found your blog. I've been planning on it since I saw you at the zoo last year! Anyway, your post just totally made my day. I understand parque, and I understand fake blood pressure cuffs and taking little horsey's temperature many many times a day. You are a mother angel. I love your writing style.

Michelle said...

what?! are we supposed to wash our walls? that just about ruins my case to get a maid. i just want someone to do the stuff i never get to (or want to) like the baseboards and the windows and maybe all of the dusting...the list can go on and on, but now maybe i will just give up completely.

erin T to the S said...

Hi, Melody! I love reading your blog too...I'm sorry I don't comment I just like sneaking around in your life. adorable boys. and your nursery is to die for!
michelle, I have no idea what the washing walls thing is about but I tell you not to start it because you just can't stop noticing dirty walls once you start.