Wednesday, March 05, 2008

attention

I am now going to have a moment of silence for the movie 'Penelope' and James McAvoy in general but especially in the movie 'Penelope' ....







thank you for your participation. There was not even a single thing that I didn't like about the movie Penelop except Christina Ricci who was the star of it. Some people in the theater were like, "oh, she looks cuter with the pig nose" and I was thinking, exactly! That's it! The problem with her is that her nose is disproportionately small for her face.
Enough about that. The room she lives in and the clothes she wore and the town and the comedy that was so subtle and smart and the James McAvoy were all so o.t.h (off the hook)
seriously.
so good. I want a red tree in my room and a swing and a better than Anthropologie wardrobe. Green Mary Janes. Must have them.
I then stayed at the movie theater after the 8:25 Penelope for the 10:15 Other Boleyn Girl.
eh.
I have to say I thought I liked Natalie Portman before but I liked Scarlett Johanson so much more. That girl was so pretty.
I much prefer Jonathon Ryes Meyers any time of the day for Henery the 8th...Eric Bana has this weak chin which makes me not trust him.
unlike James McAvoy.
I love Gabriel very much. Movies are just different fake story like of people. I fake story like James McAvoy mucho.
that's all. I have to wash grapes now for my fruit bats.

10 comments:

andi said...

The last movie I saw was Juno with Kim and Emily. That was long before this nightmare of single motherhood began. (Only 13 days left and I am done with my 56 day sentence.)

What's the deal with the fruit bats? Your readership expects a detailed explanation.

And why do the bats need their grapes washed?

erin T to the S said...

you know, those little children of mine who don't eat any protein and only eat fruit and broccoli..I guess that's my psuedoaffectionate name for the whole out of control fruit intake.

andi said...

Now if we could just train your children to eat mosquitoes by June, Utah would be a better place to live.

Ann said...

this may be completely random, but i stumbled upon your blog and i'm wondering if you're the erin tuttle i knew at byu in the late 90s? we were in sign language classes together? ring any bells? if not, so sorry to bother you-i just had her on my mind and was trying to locate her. if so-this is ann broadbent. email me at tylerandann dot burningham at gmail dot com so we can catch up. sorry to bother!

Kenon said...

Erin!!! Ann and I found each other via blogging, and then she found you and I am so excited! I can't wait to read about your life and see how you are doing. You have always cracked me up...so I'm sure your blog won't dissapoint. :) Love you tons!!!

emily said...

fun james mcavoy fact: he is married to a woman who is 9 years older than he is! i was so sad when i found out he was married (like i had a chance of something) until i learned that little morsel.

we used to call my niece a baby fruit bat because she only ate fruit. your kids are sooooooooooooooooooooo cute when i think about them or see them.

Jen and Shane said...

i'm so happy to read a review of that movie. i've been curious aobut it since i saw a preview a while back. we probably won't get to see it until it comes out on video. or is it already? the movies that are playing here are bbeowold and american gangster. hmmmm. no thanks.

Jen and Shane said...

I hate when i proof read after publishing. that was beowolf. i had a one year old banging at my computer.

Michelle said...

have you ever met ryan's sister-in law brooke? well, she looks just like scarlet johannsen. lucky me. and i felt the same way about the other boleyn girl. i went in there determined to like natalie portman more and was just disappointed. her skin looked greasy and green the whole time next to that scarlet.

Cindy Bean said...

I still haven't seen it. I'm so sad about that.