Thursday, July 06, 2006

rubiferous

it was the fourth of July when we celebrated independence. Gabriel, Dellah and I but especially Ruby. Ruby crawled for the first time in over 14 months of her life and she did it on freedom day....appropriate.
Now she crawls everywhere and all that crawling has pushed 4 new teeth out of her gums all of a sudden.
amazing.
My mom is 40 miles away on the freeway headed here for a visit. I'm excited to see her.
I had such a good time the other night with my friends Emily Andi and Kirsten. We went to the movies but we didn't see a movie and then we went to dinner and Andi bought us food and then we went back to her house and talked and talked and talked. It was nice to be around folks with no babies in sight.
It was really odd that on my last post there were all these total strangers commenting...
where are my people?
Where are my friends?
do you just not check here anymore because I don't get online as much anymore?
I understand.

7 comments:

marshall p said...

remember when you were wondering about the secret comment word? that's what keeps wierdos from commenting.

I commented on your last post, but I don't know if it got posted because the computer I'm on has a web blocker and I don't know how to take it off.

the gist of it was that I'm in love with you. with f-words.

love,
mp

Cindy Bean said...

I just felt like I was posting on every one of your posts, which isn't a bad thing, I just felt like one of those people who always gets up at testimony meeting every month.

Congratulations Ruby!

erin T to the S said...

thanks for posting. I love you people. I love when you can count on certain people to always get up in sacrament meeting. I love how when you have friends you're just always friends and you can know that forever. i also love popcorn balls.

emily said...

i calculated that we spent 8 hours together that night. 8 hours of bliss. husbands were very angry after that night. not mine! ha ha! i can stay out till 3 whenever i damn want! but i never do.

erin, you're a peach and i love you. xo

savoury toothed tiger said...

just caught-up with your life and am reminded of how great you are and it makes even more sense (inlaws) why i couldn't hang-out with los Sanchez while you passed through Richmond. did you know pat benatar is from Richmond? i'm hoping to catch one of her summer concernt gigs.

Team Clark said...

Hi Erin. Sometimes I read your posts and I love them, but I never get to comment because I just now learned our password... :) Who is this Marshall P person that speaks very profanely on your blog? Do you know this person?
Anyways - hooray for Ruby. I'm sure she's in heaven (except for the new teeth part - that's probably far from heaven).
You haven't posted in a while - how come?
Can Henry and please see you and your two girls very soon? We're dying here...
Love, Amy

bug girl said...

Can I be invited to girls night next time?