Monday, January 25, 2010

victorious

Water flowing on the rocks, people. Erosion. That's what I am....water.....or maybe acid. i wore him down. My dear husband has decided that my name is, indeed, quite a good name contrary to former disdain for the same.

Theo Gabriel Sanchez

yes.
i am in one of those false senses of reality where you actually DO get what you want from life if you're a big enough stubborn jerk about it....

it's just the right name. Theo. It works. I'm content. If you hate it keep your mouth on the downclosed cause i don't need no hateration during my gestation.

hooray for me and my small little mister who kicks my bladder and makes me incontinent.

current food cravings: orange dream machine from Jamba juice and life cereal.

current happiness at finding Kate and Leopold, AND Mansfield park on DVD at DI today....immeasurable.

5 comments:

JenW said...

well happy day! i am glad he has a name, little theo, we are excited to the nth degree about you!!!!

holly said...

theo....theo....theo.....love it..love it...love it!!!!

JOSH AND ANGELA said...

Theo is a great Greek name... it means "gift of God." But of course you already knew that because you are just cool like that. I happened to know that because this name made our short-list for our Ryker.

Love.It.

way to be acidic!! :)

andi said...

It's going to be "tay-oh", right? Not "the-oh". We gringos need a phonetic guide.

emily said...

yesss! now you can be claire huxtable a little bit!