Monday, October 13, 2008

genetical bliss

I have siblings. Today I would focus on the youngest sister who probably benefitted from some heretofore unknown magic available only to last children and only children (who are alpha and omega in one kid). Anyway, there's Jenny Wilson, my little sister who has always just had this no nonsense way of making stuff work. Where I would actually get distracted between getting out my toothbrush and actually brushing my teeth, she would make it all the way to the end of the process quickly and then make some gadget to have it be more aesthetic and efficient for people like me. She majored in family home and personal enrichment education at BYU or whatever they call that major that every single girl wishes she had done after she gets married and has children.
Anyway, she has this blog where you can see how cute she is and how clever and everything else. it's http://www.jwsew.blogspot.com/.
I can do lots of stuff but I can't even figure out how to change the background of this ugly blog or sew a straight line, much less set up a paypal account so you can see why Jenny is once, twice, three times a lady..

2 comments:

JenW said...

seriously, why did i start to cry when i read what you had written here? truly, i really did. i love you and miss till it hurts and i wish i had been watching dellah this last sunday at church! thanks for the unsolicited advertising, you are pretty much insanely amazing. when i come in december...let's teach you to sew, okay?:)

erin T to the S said...

that would be so so good. 17 days of sewing lessons! I love you too!