Saturday, February 16, 2008

taggety tag tag

Cindy tagged me all the way from a different country so I guess I'll respond. Andi tagged me all the way from Orem so I guess its samesies for both.

10 years ago I was: if I'm not mistaken, in the worst relationship in the entire world with a person who hated me and I worked at the Baby Gap or had just stopped working there to go home and decide to go on a mission which I decided not to do until 2 years later. ten years ago is the new hell except that I wore a size 6.

5 things on my to do list.
1. laundry
2. write more poems and stories
3. clean out my closet already and get over it.
4. Take a shower cause it's been a while.
5. help Dellah give her first talk in primary tomorrow.

Things I would do if I became a billionaire
-Hire someone to do numbers 1-5 above.
-Have an Acura MDX.
-Buy Honduras so I could help those people have a clue.
-Buy a nice person who would want to let me sleep every day until 11am and take care of my children or even if they didn't want to they would have to because I bought them.
-Buy the supernanny to temporarily come and help me be a better mother.
-Buy a Cold Stone franchise and a Cafe Rio franchise so I would never go hungry again.
-Pay my parents back all the money they ever feel like they wasted on a self absorbed kid.
-Pay to have Otis Redding resurrected to sing 'These arms of mine' and 'Try a little tenderness' in my living room.
-Go and visit the whole world and all the cool places
-Buy a publishing company to publish anything me or my dad ever write so we feel like we got published.
-Tell Gabriel to never go to work and always stay home with me so we can travel and eat cafe Rio and vanilla creme horns from Wal Mart and drive around in our Acura MDX.

3 Bad Habits
I am easily offended when I should just assume that people don't mean to be idiots.
I don't make dinner every night or even most nights.
I think swear words a lot

5 places I've lived
North Carolina (Kinston and Bear Grass)
Washington State (puyallup)
Utah (provo/Salt Lake/Sandy)
Honduras (Monjaras, Langue, Cantarranas, San Lorenzo, Valle de Angeles and Tegucigalpa)
That's all...I've visited more but not lived there.

5 jobs I've had
Sales associate and visual displays at Gap Kids
Temp secretary during summers
English and creative writing teacher at Heritage school
Spanish teacher at MTC
Two children 10 months apart.

Things most don't know about me
-I really am terrified of the Statue of Liberty
-I would trade spanish in if i could speak fluent French
-I wish I was a voice over artist
-I can only eat ketchup if it's already on an assembled fast food hamburger and I don't look at it.
-I can't leave baby dolls thrown around or I feel like they're uncomfortable and I have to make them lay down and feel comfy
-I can't drive a stick shift


That's it, the whole truth.
feliz dia sabado.

8 comments:

Cindy Bean said...

That's one of my favorite things about you, that you can't stand ketchup.

erin T to the S said...

mine is definitely the tape thing for you...unforgettable.

Jen and Shane said...

i think the doll thing is kinda weird.

p.s. look at my blog. we took a family photo, and adlyn is wearing the dress you gave her.

Jen said...

but. i must say i hate leaving dolls naked. don't they get cold?

bug girl said...

HA, giggle, HA HA. I love it. You did the best of everyone on the tagged gambit.

Michelle said...

why are you so BRILLIANT? Every f-ing word out of your mouth and mind is just so. you don't have to buy a publishing company, just send it in and tell them who you are and you will be famous. just like that.

kelly said...

i'm not sure otis would feel so friendly about performing in your living room after our "talent" show abuse of his song... what am i saying, actually what wouldn't he like about 3 hot chicks on stage doing whatever it was. it's great to hear how you are doing- and to know you are still as funny as ever!

erin T to the S said...

Jen, Kim and Jennifer...thanks and I don't understand the doll thing either. way down deep there's an issue I'm sure.

Michelle why are you such a nice scorpio? I guess that sentence answered itself...i would love to DSW alongside you.

Kelly? THE Kelly? wow...thanks for coming here to look at me..I will now go and look at you (your blog I mean although if you want me to look AT you in other ways I can work that out.)