Monday, September 14, 2009

september, september....

Seriously, I have no idea how this keeps happening....how do these months keep flying away like this? it's insane.
My little Dellah went to kindergarden and I was a disaster. It's 2 hours and 45 minutes a day and I was like I was putting her on a plane bound for Mongolia......She reads. She's so cute. I love that girl.
Ruby started preschool and keeps asking the poor teacher for homework so she can be like Dellah...I keep trying to tell her that she needs to chill out in demanding things from new teachers and that I will be happy to give her some enrichment activities in the house when she returns....
she remains unmoved.

I got this eye shadow that's royal blue and another that's shimmery chartreuse....they kind of changed my life...I find I look far more awesome when wearing blue and green eye shadow.

Help me because my children have seen the Hannah Montana movie against all of my better judgement and now are obsessed with the theme song and have to hear it 47 times in a row every day. They've never seen the tv show and never seen high school musical and never seen anything with real people in it who don't later turn to cartoons (ie Enchanted) so I thought I was safe......but I'm not.....it's that SONG! ........It's getting to me, people....I find it harder and harder to distract them with Metro Station and miscellaneous Latin artists.....
eek.

4 comments:

Baker said...

Yay for Kindergarden! Lindsey's having a bit of a rough trasition. Preschool was more fun and she wants to know why we have to go every day. :) And I can empathize. On the Hannah Montana song and movie and all the other songs and her show. I hate Disney channel. Can you come pick me some eye shadow that makes me look far more awesome? Please?

Baker said...

um, sorry. apparently we need to go back to kindergarTen. details...

Katie Corbridge said...

Okay, I found you again and what a treat your blog is to read! I can totally hear you saying this stuff and making all of us laugh! You have the cutest sense of humor that everyone can relate to! I'm adding you to my friend list now, so I can get my dose of your witty writing now!

JenW said...

i want ethan to read...guess i should actually try to teach him huh?:):) we try our best to steer clear of hannah montana but you'd be surprised how much a toy drill wielding son wants to buy *avery* something hannah montana and then play with it himself:)